Streets of Rage 4 is due to be released in 2020 for Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.
It features hand-drawn visuals from the team behind 2017’s Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap remake, Streets of Rage 4 builds upon the classic trilogy’s gameplay with new mechanics, a fresh story and a gauntlet of dangerous stages with a serious crime problem.
Dotemu, Lizardcube and Guard Crush Games are the developers behind this much loved franchise of SEGA games. But what makes Streets of Rage such a loved franchise? The gameplay? YES, but the soundtrack is vital ever since legendary composer Yuzo Koshiro made the music for Streets of Rage 2 on SEGA MegaDrive (Genesis).
Now Streets of Rage 4 is getting closer to a release, it’s been revealed that Olivier Derivière has the big job of composing the music for this much awaited sequel. Below in this video you will see the thought process behind the soundtrack for the game.
- The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
- Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
- Classic gameplay enhanced with brand new mechanics.
- Soundtrack by a wide line-up of world-class musicians.
- 2 players online co-op, and up to 4 players locally.
- Braised chicken served on a pristine plate (and more!).